Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dear Sweet Grand Pappy


My Grandpa George Feller passed away on Sunday May 25th. There are not words to describe how much I loved and admired my grandfather. He was the most gentle and caring of men. His life was service, there was nothing this man did that was not in the service of his fellow men. He truly was a example of what all of us should try to be. He dedicated his life to the Church and his service in it. There was nothing and I do mean NOTHING this man wouldn't do for the church. If it was asked of him, he gave without hesitation. He felt the same about his family, no questions asked, he loved you. He never had much in this life because he gave everything he had to others. He had everything though, because he truly cared and loved everyone he came in contact with. I always felt that my grandpa and I had a special bond. I was able to hold his hand and be with him right up until he took his last breath. I adored him and I know he felt the same of me. I'm sure other family members felt the same connection with him, it's just who he was. Grand pappy you will be greatly missed. You have left a Legacy I feel I can never match. I am proud to carry the name Feller, because of what you have made it mean to me. You have left a example I can only hope to live up to. I wish to live my life in a way that I know you would be proud of. I love you dearly! Love Chrissy

1 comments:

Tasha said...

So perfect. I love the picture. It was so good to see you at the funeral.