Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Photography!






So I am taking a photography class! I have really enjoyed it. Only problem is during most of the class I didn't have a camera :( So I am a little behind because I have not been able to practice. When I finally got a camera I took Tony out to a park and made him be my model. He did pretty good, but started to get bored. He is a very handsome model! Thanks Bub for being patient. I'm posting some for your thoughts on them. I am just starting so obviously have a lot of room to grow, so leave your thoughts please. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your pics are ok. That one of Tony where he's laying on the grass & it's a closeup is really cute. What was your "assignment?" Try shooting from random angles to give them a little more variety.

Russ Nelson said...

Good idea on not busting out the Blue Steel look; you've got to save that one for your final exam!

WinnFamily said...

I think your pictures are turning out great! Adam won't even put up with me trying to get him to "model" for our class. He gets annoyed after more than more picture. I wish you were in my class! Do you think you'll take her 102 class?

Katie said...

I think that the pics look great. I am a horrible picture taker and could use a class to help me out!!

Debbie Feller said...

Dear Christin, I thought your pictures looked good...I especially liked the one of Ande that has the shadows of the canopy slats in it!! I think it's great that you're learning more about photography!! Tony is a handsome model!!!
Love, Your Mother who stole Ande

judi said...

Wow, Haven't checked the blog in a while and was pleased and suprised at the male modle, what a hunk !!! He should be in movies or at least modeling. He is the BEST.

NOt
Tony's
MOm