Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Squeaky Clean!

I was in desperate need for some body wash! I had completely run out and was starting to use shampoo as a filler. I know gross :( I just have been super busy and feel like I never have time to do anything anymore, let alone shop. I had ENOUGH and made a quick pit stop at target. I found this really cute, fairly big bottle (perfect won't run out as fast as my last one!) and best of all the smell. It kind of smells a little like a guys cologne, not so much that you smell completely like a boy though. It is really a good moisturizer too! Let me know of anything you have found that are fun finds, even basic stuff like soap!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so are you getting paid to advertise things or something? Your posts lately are all about things you like, mainly from Target. You are working for them aren't you!

Katie said...

Christin-

That is so crazy because I swore that I saw your brother there!! And no... They are not sold out! You should go!!

Lori & Rj said...

Lara is right... Target should be paying you. :) You are such a good photographer!

Anonymous said...

I think it's time you update the blog.

The Mortensen Family said...

Hey I'm so glad Ang found you. I love your blog mine is private so I need your email to add you to my list. my blog is tafamily.blogspot.com and email me at tapmort@yahoo.com with your email.