Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Update...Not that cool :(

Sorry for the lack of posts! I have been busy with....I'm not quite sure?? I hate that! I don't know why i have not had time to post but I have not :) I hate when you have been super busy, but not with anything cool and exciting. Same old work, Tony just started a new semester at UVU and is taking 21 credit hours!! Im way proud of him, all while working too! At the rate he is going he is planning on being done by next summer. Only one more year!! I hope it feels sooner then later :) Well I love you all and love reading your blogs! I will try to be more regular on my posts. Tell next time.....

5 comments:

Annie said...

ah! i know exactly how you feel:) there is a store up in lehi that has the cutest fabrics, its called broadbents. me & my sister just started sewing, its actually a lot easier then i thought. whenever you have time come have a craft day with us!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Feller said...

Dear Chris, Glad you got a new post up...sounds like you've been TOO BUSY!!! Thanks for your help with Chelan...it meaqns ALOT!!!
Love, Mom

Katie said...

So happy to know that you are alive and well!! We are planning on going on a cheap cruise in January and would love it if you could come... call me!!

Angie said...

To answer your question, I haven't talked to Jamie in a couple years I think. She did my hair the last time I saw her and she was still working at that salon in Sugarhouse part-time and had another full-time job somewhere else. She seemed happy and was back together with Faith's dad and things were going really well. That's all I know, and like I said I think it has been at least 1 1/2 since then. Have you had any contact with her??