Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mi Man








This boy has the BEST smiles and the bluest eyes!! I love this adorable boy, especially those killer dimples ;) 
Milo is now rolling! Both from tummy to back and back to tummy. I set him down on the floor on his back and came back in to find him on his tummy. He does it all the time now, so cute!
Milo unlike Riv loves taking naps! He seriously takes 2 to 3 a day!! That is CRAZY for me to get used to. Riv never ever napped. Milo will start crying and I can't figure out why until I realize he wants to take a nap. It is hard for me to pick up on the cues since I'm not used to it. Poor Milo has to work with his dumb Mommy, but I'm figuring it our now :)
Milo loves to smile and coo, he really is such a happy child. He loves to be upright and standing on his legs (assisted of course) and sucking his thumb is still a favorite past time. He still has a crazy hairline that I'm hoping is going to figure itself out soon.
Love me sweet Sugar Bear!! xoxo

2 comments:

The Smyth Family said...

What ADORABLE photos! Your boys are beautiful!

Tate Feller said...

Chrissy, I love looking at your photos and reading your comments. You really do have a talent for expressing yourself in words!!!