Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day @ The Hogle Zoo








We decided at the last minute to go to the Hogle Zoo. It was the perfect day to go, the weather just started to cool down so it wasn't so hot. Since it was kind of last minute we didn't even get to the Zoo until 3.  It was so nice, we basically had the Zoo to ourselves since we went later in the day. River has never really been that into animals, but I thought since he was older he might pay more attention to them...nope! haha! He couldn't care less. Oh well at least he was well behaved. It was fun just to walk around and go on the train. Riv did like the train part :) The Zoo has a Lion water fountain that has been there since I was a kid so I wanted to recreate a pic of me drinking out of the fountain as a child with River, but he was scared of it. So I got a pic of him pointing at it :) It was a good day at the Zoo!
I was lucky enough to get a quick visit with my friend and her daughter who were at Primary Children's Hospital after the Zoo. It was so good to see them, Lucy looked great and was all smiles. She has a heart condition and still has a long road ahead of her, but she is a champ and is quite the fighter :) Love you guys!

0 comments: