Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happenings...

 My parents were visiting Park City like they do each year for their anniversary. They were gone for about 5 days, so instead of visiting grandma we did a lot of playing around the house.
 Both Boys LOVE being naked, so that's how we hung out for awhile each morning :) Playing on the bed is always one of Riv's favorite things to do! Milo just likes watching River, so it works out :)
 Milo's eyes are still this beautiful Blue. I hope they stay that color, but I don't remember when River's eyes changed color, so they still could change. River's eyes are Super Brown, but the edges are a really dark blue if you look close, it's pretty cool!
 Trying to be like Daddy
 But hasn't quite got these glassed figured out!
 Just chillin' with my stud muffins :)
 Well, because I have wonderful parents, they invited us to come and spend the last few days with them in their condo @ Park City! River was THRILLED to say the least. He REALLY missed going to see grandma at her house. I past the street you turn onto to get to my parents a couple time (not even their house, just the street) and River would just LOSE it. At first I couldn't figure out why he was screaming, but then I saw that he was pointing to their street (that we were passing) and screaming and then started to cry when we didn't turn :( Sad! So when he saw Grandma and Grandpa in Park City he was nothing but smiles! He ran around the condo giggling. It was pretty cute! I think my parents liked being missed as well ;) The condo was great, Tony and I had our own little loft area to stay. Riv slept on the couch in the loft. I took this pic of him at about 3 in the morning, when I woke up to feed Mi. I looked over to see how Riv was doing and he was just dangling off the side! I stared laughing and grabbed my camera, it looks like his feet are touching the floor, but they weren't! Just dangling off the edge! haha! Poor guy...so I helped him to get a little more comfortable.
 River Loves water so we decided to take him to the hot tub because it was too cold for the pool, but when we got there he wanted to go in the pool even though it was cold. So Tony and Riv went back and forth from the pool to the hot tube in the rain :)
 Look how happy he is just swimming in the rain!
 I forgot to take pics while we were there so these are pretty random. We discovered River's love of straws while there. (weird, haha)
 It was so nice to just be able to relax for a few days in a beautiful place. Thanks so much Mom & Dad for letting us come join you in Beautiful Park City!!
 Back at home and back to reality. But isn't my reality CUTE!!! Love these boys!! (don't be offended by the flag please...Tony is a southern boy, what can I say?! ;)
 Brothers just watching Winnie the Pooh together in their Jammies. I am so glad that they love each other right now. They are so cute together, I hope it last!
 I LOVE THESE BOYS!! xoxo
 I'm proud to say that Milo is getting long beautiful lashes just like his big brother! Now I just hope if we have a girl she will get them too.
 Drunk pose! lol!
 This is my Gummy Bear...
 ...and my sugar baby!
 River who usually avoids the camera, wanted a pic with his brother, so of course I was happy to take one ;)
My sweet sugar is getting so big. How do you stop time? They grow to fast...soak it up...soak it up...I don't want to miss anything and I SO want to remember these precious times!!

0 comments: