Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Friends








Milo has a new friend, his name is Ty! Ty is one of my best friends son who arrived about a month after Milo. My friend, Cheyenne, and I have been friends since we were 2 so we were both excited to find out we were expecting so close together. We are sure they will be besties too :) They met for the first time the other day so we got some pics to show them when they are older. Their friendship is starting a little earlier then mine and Cheyenne's, they are only 2 and 3 months old!
River also found a new friend at Costco...a GIANT Micky Mouse!! He didn't get to bring this one home because really that is just way to big of a stuffed animal to have in our condo! He loved it though! So, I have a question for you guys...What are you getting your kids for Christmas? I am wanting to get something more educational for Riv, but something he would still want to play with...any ideas?

0 comments: