Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Something old and Something New (to us anyway!)
















Well our something old is our daily routine. Hanging out with two handsome boys isn't to bad ;) They are as sweet as always of course! Milo is growing so fast! Riv and him still love each other and I think Riv is happy to have Milo around most of the time. I love it when River just randomly goes up to Milo and gives him a hug and a kiss :) They enjoy watching movies together...Monsters vs. Aliens Halloween is the current favorite. 
Our something new (for us anyway) is a car! I have been hauling the kiddos around in Tony's truck ever since I totaled my old Lexus (which was quite awhile ago) and poor Tony was driving around in my parents van from the 90's! haha! Thanks to my parents for letting us borrow it!! Well it took sometime to find what we wanted and to get the finances together, but it finally all came together. (Thanks to my parents, Tony's parents and my Uncle and Aunt) Tony has been working hard so we would have enough to buy something. I original wanted a van for the 3rd row, but they were out our price range and we just couldn't seem to find the right thing. As soon as I gave my Uncle some different options to look for we found it right away. My Uncle owns a dealership and was able to get us an incredible deal!! Tony is more in love with our new car then with me ;) It has been so nice to have enough room for the kids to be more comfortable and to have room for groceries and a stroller!
River loves the new car too! He was always obsessed with his Uncle Trevor's car and is excited to have a nice one of his own :)

0 comments: