Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Precious Time


Cute clothes from my Aunt Donna...Thanks!



When Mi is sad he just needs his brother to...


...give him a kiss!


"Sexy Nakey Boys" (This is a song Tony made up and sings...it cracks me up!)



Check out these cute smiles..


..and dimples..


.. and cuteness..


I have been feeling more then ever, how precious this time in my life is. I can never get these sweet moments with my babies back and I know how fast it is flying by! It almost makes me sad, but I know I can't be sad because then I would miss it. I have to enjoy every moment RIGHT NOW! Sometimes being a Mommy is hard and overwhelming. It can seem at times mundane and unimportant, but I have really started to learn that being the Mommy is the best thing I have ever done in my life! Challenging...yes...but OH so rewarding!! I love being River & Milo's Mom and wouldn't change my situation for anything in the world!

0 comments: