Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

I LoVe my FaMilY

 Sweet baby

 What a chub! :)

 The Fam @ Bridal Veil Falls

 Mi & I on the sidelines being cheeleaders


 The water is FREEZING, but Riv never seems to mind one bit!

 BeAuTiFul

 Riv loves to throw rocks and watch the splash

 Just sitting in the freezing water until...

 Dad got him a rock to sit on. 

 Look how long Mi is getting!!

 Riv got some new jammies because he is getting so big!

 One of Riv's more "Missionary Ready" do's ;)

Can I just tell  you how nice it is to have a baby that actually takes naps!! Miracles!! 
 


We have been trying to enjoy the last bit of Summer. 
I just have to say how blessed I feel everyday to be a Mother. I LOVE being a Mom and feel it is the best thing I have ever done with my life. I adore my boys and they make my life so much fuller. 
There are so many that I know that are struggling with sick children or the loss of children. It has really made me grateful for your examples of strength, love, and your Faith in our Heavenly Father. It makes me so grateful for my children and reminds me to hold them a little longer and squeeze them a little tighter. Much love to those struggling right now, you are all in my prayers!!

0 comments: