Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Alpine Loop & Sundance


 Riv on his leash! I know it's kinda sad that I do this, but honestly it is for Riv's own safety, otherwise he will run into streets or river's! (He tried running into the street by our house and I had to hurry and set Milo down to run after him!!) With two now the leash is a lifesaver!

 He doesn't always like the leash, but he is getting used to it.

 Stud!

 Riv and his Sundance Sucker

 My Handsomes :)

 Riv started pulling the stroller...into the River of course...had to grab them both really quick!

Just chillin enjoying the Alpine Loop

Since Milo has come we really haven't been able to be out and about as much as Riv and I would like, but I decided to take the boys through the Alpine Loop and then Sundance. It was a nice little getaway for the afternoon. Love being so close to such a Beautiful Canyon!!

1 comments:

Brendan, Dana, Hazel, Hattie, and Niels said...

I know what you mean about getting out. It's really hard with two now. It's been kind of a hard adjustment for me. Hazel runs away from me everywhere we go. I'm hoping it gets better. Luckily Hattie is a good baby. River and Milo are so cute though.