Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Milo 2 Week Stats














First off I really need to Thank all the wonderful Friends and Family that have been so wonderful to us since Milo's birth. We received meals every night for a week! Thank you so much for that...I don't cook so we really enjoyed the meals and leftovers. Yummy! Milo has received countless cards and gifts from so many people that love him. Thank you so much for thinking about us and for showing so much support and Love. I have felt so incredibly blessed having Milo join our family and this out pouring of love has reminded me how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends and family too. Judi I put a pic on here of Milo with your cute cookie bouquet! It was adorable, thank you so much for sending it :)  Brenda the bears you sent were adorable and River already thinks they are both his  :) Learning to share is something we still need to master. Milo always needs to be holding something while he sleeps and it has been hard because he always wants to hold me, but I put your teddy bear in his arms and he loved it! Thanks for making them such a sweet gift!
Milo had his 2 week appointment (he was really only 11 days old) and circumcision. Let me just tell you, if you can do the circ. in the hospital, do! We did with Riv and it was no big deal. We tried to with Milo but they said they don't do it in the hospital anymore...it was so horrible to watch! All I have to say is that is so messed up! I was covering Milo's eyes the whole time and holding his hand, it was awful, but he did pretty darn good considering.

Milo's 2 week stats

Length: 20 3/4 "  (61%)
Weight: 7 lbs. 4 oz.  (16%)
Head Circ: 35cm  (18%)

Looks like we are sticking with tall and skinny boys! I was so impressed with how much weight he had gained so fast! What a champ :)


0 comments: