Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

False alarm

No this is not a pic of me :)

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night to bad cramping. I got really sick and just generally felt pretty awful for the rest of the day. I started to get a little worried when my uterus started to feel really painful and I could barely breathe from discomfort, my face also seemed to get swollen. I decided I would call my Dr. office to see what I should do, I kept getting the answering machine and then pretty soon the phone just rang without even going to the answering service?! Weird. My Mom finally talked me into going to the Hospital just to be safe, I was pretty miserable. So, of course when we got there I started to feel a little better, but they still wanted to monitor me to make sure everything was ok. I stayed while they monitored me for an hour. The baby's heart beat was great and strong. I was contracting, but nothing strong enough to make me dilate more then I am now (3cm). So I was sent home, which I knew would happen, they still don't know why I was in so much pain. Maybe just from being sick? I don't know. Better safe then sorry I guess, at least I'm all registered now for when I really do go in!

0 comments: