Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Brotherly Love


I'm loving this pic of my two boys!



Riv is still a little hesitant about touching Milo, but he did try to snuggle him :)


Riv tried to share his toy! So cute!!




 What a drunk monkey! lol!




It was super sweet to see River trying to share his toys with Milo! He was a little confused why Milo wouldn't hold them, he kept trying to put them in his hand! I am so proud of Riv and how great he has been with Milo. No jealousy yet, except maybe a little if Daddy is holding Milo.
Milo is so great! He eats, sleeps and rarely cries. That is during the day, the nights are weird. He cries a lot and eats a lot, very little sleep at night. I can't quiet figure out whats going on? Any of you had kids behave that way?  Great during the day, not so great at night.

1 comments:

The Smyth Family said...

SOOOO precious! Congrats on baby Milo! My favorite picture was River trying to snuggle his new baby brother -- that is priceless. Please let me know if you need anything! I hope you are recovering quickly.