Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The 4th & other things...

 I love the 4th of July! I love remembering how blessed we are to be citizens of the most amazing country in the world, our Freedom, all the people who support that Freedom, and of course the colors RED, WHITE & BLUE! River and Milo were decked out for the special occasion. We went to the Stadium of Fire on the 2nd, which is tradition for my family. It was fun, but hard with a 2 year old this year.
 We relaxed in my parents hammock and played out door games too.
 More relaxing being done by Chelan and Milo :)
 On the actual 4th Tony and I went out to eat with the kids then took them to Cars 2 with their uncles. Milo looked cute in his little 4th getup!
 Mi Man rockin his Red, White and Blue! What a stud!! Love him :)
 We went to eat at Malawazi's Pizza...there dessert pizzas are so so good!!
 River has turned into a bit of a  Diva and doesn't like when he sees the camera come out.
 Running through the water fountains before the movie. He was soaked so watched the movie in his onsie!
 Riv rockin his Red, White and Blue! You can see me trying to coax him into getting his pic taken :)
 We discovered this year that Riv is TERRIFIED of fireworks!! Like running for cover and shaking! I felt really bad for him and don't know where the fear came from. Grandpa stayed inside with him while the fireworks were going off to comfort him.
 I found Riv trying to get into Milo's car seat. It had fallen over and he was stuck! Like a bad Mommy I laughed at him and took pictures :)
 My sweet little Mi Man wearing his boxing gloves :)
 Mi is really getting bigger everyday! Check out those cute rolls.
 So I am never in any pics, mostly because I'm taking them, and partly cause I don't want to be :) But I figured my boys need to know they had a mother when they were little so I asked my Mom to snap a quick shot.
My Loves hanging out at breakfast. Man I love these boys!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Love the pic of Milo and Lanny. Cute cute.

Jill said...

Looks like everyone is adjusting well. I love all the pictures, your boys are SO cute! I need to come visit sometime and see little Milo.