Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Water Baby


Milo has been losing his hair in the funniest way..



Check out that horse shoe man lose!! Poor Milo :)



River is a total water kid (good thing his name is River!)
aka baby water he was nick named by another child :)


He has been loving playing in any fountain he can find this summer! Lucky for me I have a sweet aunt that gave him this adorable shark towel! It is the only way I can get him out of the water. He loves it :)
Thanks Jennie! Riv and I love it :)


This is usually what Milo is up to while Riv plays. I can't wait until they can play together.

Riv loving his life at the Riverwoods Fountians.

So I have to tell you this quick story. When we are out playing in water River always tries to make friends with the other kids, but doesn't quite know how to. He will just walk up to a group and smile and act like they are all friends, but then when the kids run off he thinks they are playing and follows them with a big smile until he realizes they are actually just ditching him! haha! I know it isn't funny it's kind of sad :(  I laugh but really do feel kind of bad for him! Poor guy. It is usually older kids he is drawn to so you can't blame them for wanting to ditch him. It doesn't help his cause that he can't talk either, so he is just the mute kid with a big smile :) I try to help him out sometimes by trying to get him to say hi to them, but no success thus far. Hopefully he will be able to make friends soon.

0 comments: