Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Milo's Photo shoot






Here are some of the adorable shots that my friend Che was nice enough to take for us! I think Milo was about a week or 2 old in these. I love my sweet Mi Man! He is a sweetie pie and has started to smile a little. It melts my heart when he smiles, he has the cutest dimples :) Che does good work and took pics of me when I was preggo too. Having two kids hasn't been as hard of an adjustment as I thought it might. I know that it will probably get more difficult as Milo get older, but as for now we are doing pretty good. I am getting used to the lack of sleep now so things are running pretty smooth at this point!
Now my focus is getting this baby weight off. I have started to do some work out dvd's so hopefully that helps. I still have a long way to go. It took me a whole year to lose my weight with Riv and I really really don't want it to take that long this time. It is hard for me when I'm nursing because I have such an appetite, I think that is why it took me so long to lose it with Riv, I nursed him for 13 months. I plan to do the same with Milo, so hopefully things will be different this time....please be different!! I hate being overweight and how it makes me feel...yuck! When you were nursing was it easier or harder for you to take off the weight? I have heard both, unfortunately I think I fall in the harder category. What did you do to get the weight off??

2 comments:

Whitney said...

What workout DVD's have you been doing? I have been doing some P90x but mostly TurboFire. I love TurboFire! And I am right there with you on the appetite thing when you are nursing. I am the same way. With Chad I didn't lose any until after I stopped nursing (when he was 8 months). So far with Paisley I have lost 20 (but I have a good 25 more to go). It is harder this time-with Chad I had a gym membership and I could take him to the daycare it was wonderful. I can't do that now.

Jill said...

I think taking a year to get the weight off is just fine. It's been 4 years since I had Kelsey and I still have that weight on me. :) I think you have such cute little boys and I love the pictures of Milo. I hope you are all doing well.