Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Handsome Crew

 The Handsome Crew (minus the main man..daddy)

 Milo and Riv's relationship is so cute! They truly love each other. Riv is always trying to hold him and kiss him and Milo smiles when his Brother is near. It is super cute!

 River is often impressed with himself...look at him pointing himself out :)

 Mi Man

 Riv is still not loving the camera. It is so hard to get a good pic of him. He sees the camera and screams until the flash goes off then he smiles, by then it is a little late. Haha!

 A true pic of Riv, notice it is blurry. He is always moving and jumping around.

 Mi is still struggling with his weird hair loss :) Some peach fuzz is coming in now, so hopefully that means real hair is on it's way.

 My Complete Handsome Crew!

 Love this boy..

 What a little stud muffin!

 Mi is stretching his long arms!

 I don't know how he was comfortable slouching like this, but babies always seem to be comfortable.

 Mi in his Birthday suit! So cute and Fresh!

 Who doesn't love a little baby bum! :)
(Sorry about Tony in his G's)

 Riv usually wakes up in the morning Happy and ready to go!
(His daddy dressed him for bed if you can't tell ;)
 Mi has the cutest dimples ever! I think his smile is going to kill all the girls!

 Mi has been smiling a lot lately and it melts my heart every time! Love this boy!

Mi still has Blue eyes. Hopefully they will stay blue (fingers crossed)

So I know that everyone always apologizes for posting a lot of pics, but I don't know why they do that? This is my blog for my journaling purposes. So ENJOY if you want, cause I am. :)

1 comments:

The Izant's said...

I LOVE that pic of River. SO CUTE.

I hate it too when people always apologize for pictures. I don't understand why it would even be offensive!

Oh, and LOL about the pic with Tony in his G's. I never would have even noticed! Hope Tony isn't embarrassed!