Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More Fall time Fun!

Our Patio dressed up for Fall


Watching the Pumpkins get weighed



They were Huge!


I mean seriously! Look at that Monster!


River was asleep for most of it and woke up as we walked to the car


While running errands River got a balloon from the craft store :)


Just chillin... isn't he handsome?!


Fall time has been fun so far...and we are just getting started! My Mom, Sister, Riv and I all went to the Thanksgiving Point Pumpkin Weigh in. There were some seriously HUGE pumpkins! Just a few that we saw get weighed were like over 500 lbs! They also had some really cute crafty booths that were selling homemade goods. There were some really cute items that I think I might try to make, when I get up the courage :) I can't believe how warm it has been even though it is almost October. I'm glad for the warmth, but I think I'm ready for some more cool crisp air. I just hope it doesn't jump right into freezing weather like it does sometimes.
River is getting more teeth and not loving it! He really is a super sweet little guy and his laugh is so contagious :) Things he is enjoying right now include: Anything to do with water, swinging, feeding ducks, playing with balls, looking at books, Disney Movies, laughing, climbing on everything, etc. He is so cute and so much fun! Love you Boogs!!



Just the boogs being the boogs!

1 comments:

The Izant's said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting! And his hair is so much darker!!! Crazy! I'm excited to see you guys around the holidays! :)