Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mountain Fun!

The last moments with the binks!
Tony relaxing and enjoying the view from the deck
We are really down to the countdown with the binks now!!
Binks was given to the Deer Valley Mountian. Lunch on top of the mountain.
Cutest boy alive :)
Hangin' with daddy

Heading up the Coaster! SO FUN! (video below)
He thinks he is really cool in his new kicks!

We went to Park City again this year with my family. It is always such a relaxing and fun time! The weather was really just perfect while we were there. Things we did included:
Celebrated my parent anniversary
Celebrated Trev's Bday
Watching movies
eating at wonderful restaurants
riding ski lifts
riding the alpine coaster
sleeping in
shopping
etc.
We were sort of forced to give up Riv's bink when he decided to chuck it off the ski lift! It was the only one I had brought so he had to go cold turkey with no binks. Every night was ROUGH trying to get him to bed without it, but I guess I just have to move forward now without it. I just hope it gets easier. He gets so enraged about not having it that he even head butted me right in the lip and gave a nice fat lip! Lovely :)
We are so glad my parents invite us to go every year and always have so much fun! I think Tony was especially grateful this year for a break from his rough work schedule :)


(This is a video of the Coaster! I was laughing so hard I was crying and couldn't breathe!)

1 comments:

The Izant's said...

LOL! Wasn't the coaster so fun??? I wish I had gone down with Eric, but he didn't think we'd fit in one together! Looks like you had fun. :)