Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweet as Pumpkin Pie!


Trying to get the best one! Which one is it going to be...

Success!

He kept trying to sit on the pumpkins :)
Proud Mama of the cutest pumpkin in the patch!

I wanted to get some Pumpkins for my front porch and while I was driving (trying to get Riv to take a nap) I saw a house with a yard full of them! When Tony got home I told him I wanted to go pick some up at this house, he told me he had gotten pumpkins there for an activity we did back when we were dating! I thought that was pretty funny that he and I both on our own had found this place :) River got to pick his own and then I got a nice big one, that will be perfect for carving. I also got a cornstalk and put it on my porch too. It looks really festive and totally is getting me in the mood for Fall. I love this time of year :) Some of the treats I plan on making this Fall are:

Apple Cider
Carmel Apples
Sugar Cookies
Pumpkin Roll
Monster Cookies
Carmel Popcorn

Wow! I'm going to get fat! I will be sharing all of these treats so that doesn't happen :) What are some of your Fall time favorite treats?

0 comments: