Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

A couple thing I recommened you try...

No Frizz by Living proof

Molly's restaurant in Provo

These are a couple things I have tried lately and really love! First I am always looking for new hair products and when I went to the hair supply store I saw these new bottles...I investigated. The product is No Frizz and they have a line of products that eliminate frizz. I bought the leave in conditioner and tried it this morning and really like it! I really want to try the rest of their products now. It is not heavy on your hair and not greasy! If you want "no frizz" this is your product! Check out review here.

My Mom and I went to Molly's for lunch the other day. It is only opened for lunch and isn't very big. It seems like a lot of people already know the secret because the place was full. It is in Provo right across form D.I. The people that catered my wedding are the ones that own it. The food is delicious! I had their pulled pork, mashed potatoes and broccoli. I ate it all! That is saying a lot too because they have big portions! Come hungry...

0 comments: