Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin land (the tradition lives on)


Pumpkins..pumpkins...everywhere!


He actually just sat there and didn't slide down! haha!


Entering the house of Mirrors!


He loves the cute boy smiling back at him



He didn't want to put his head through the hole so we had to take a pic from behind the scene



The corn maze that we actually got a little lost in!


Grandma loves her some River! :)


This little guy was greeting us at the cash register...my mom didn't realize he was real at first!

Like last year, my Mom and I visited Pumpkin Land with River. It was somewhere my Mom always took us as kids and I remember always liking it. It was much warmer then last year when we visited luckily! River was a little bit of a zombie during the whole thing (I think it was nap time) but then at the end they had some play things and he loved the house of mirrors! That is so typical River, he is pretty much obsessed with his reflection! I'm not kidding either, he is always looking in mirrors and pointing and smiling at himself :) I can't blame him though, he is pretty stinkin' cute! Thanks for taking us Mom, I hope it is something we can do every year :)

1 comments:

Debbie Feller said...

It was lots of fun!!! Hope we can do it every year too!!!