Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Provo Canyon in the Fall!


I have always felt so blessed..


to live just minutes from the Provo Canyon.


In my opinion there is nowhere that can compare to the beauty found here!


We visited the canyon before church (that doesn't start til 2:30 now! Agh!) and played a little football with Riv. Look at him go! He already looks like a pro :)


But he kept wanting to get in the River!


Such beauty! I love Fall in the Canyon :)


This is going through the Alpine Loop. Pictures do not do it justice!

We love our canyon and love visiting it often. I hope River will enjoy being so close to the canyon like I did growing up. Visiting while the leaves are changing is a must! Every time I go to the canyon I am in awe of the power God has to create such beauty. The crisp air and the smells of Fall are abundant this time of year. Go visit if you haven't had time yet, I promise you won't be disappointed!



0 comments: