Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2 Years Together, One Month with Riv!


June 1st 2007 was the day that Tony and I made it official! I can't believe that it has been 2 years already, and at the same time it feels like it has been so much longer :) Tony and I met at our singles ward. We had both been in the same ward for a long time but had never really known each other, which is kind of weird because our friends were friends with each other. I was so not interested in him!! I actually thought he was a loser haha! But, one day we sat next to each other in sacrament meeting and started talking, so I invited him over to my condo to play games with me and some friends. He to this day thinks that I was totally into him and that is why I invited him over, SO untrue!! I was not even thinking like that, but just figured since our friends were friends we should be to. So to Tony that night of games was our first date, but to me our first date was the next night when he asked me to go to dinner. We went to PF Changs for our first date and I will never forget the fact that I totally biffed it!!! I mean hard, I slipped on the floor when we were walking to our table and fell on my butt, hitting a chair on my way down knocking it over and my skirt went up! It was so loud!! haha! The whole restaurant went silent (for real, I'm not just trying to be dramatic) some guys from a table close by ran over to see if I was ok!! I just bounced up as fast as I could and kept walking. Luckily, Tony was in front of me and didn't even see it happen. I had the biggest briuse for the next week. I knew then that I was really comfortable with Tony though, because normally I would have been mortified, but I really wasn't?! I guess I knew then there were a lot more moments to be shared between us and I'm sure they wouldn't all be glamorous! :) I love you Tony and I am so glad that we ended up together, You are a wonderful husband and becoming a wonderful Father. I love you!!

River turned one month old on are 2 year anniversary! I thought that was a fun thing. He is growing so fast and really getting his own look. I still don't think that he looks to much like either one of us, he has his own look I guess. I love love love him and can't get enough of his adorable little face!! Happy One month Rivy! Mommy loves you more then you can know :)

0 comments: