Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Good Mommy's don't let this happen!


I was having a little fun at Riv's expense, A bead broke off of my skirt so I decided it would be funny to see if I could balance it on Riv's nose while he was sleeping! haha! It did balance, and I was laughing so hard! My mom told me not to be mean :( So, sorry riv, but he just looked so funny :) Good mommies don't let their little boy soak his clothes, blanket, binki, face, and new diaper. Riv was all upset right before this pic, but when he got hit in the face with his own stuff, I think he got a little stunned! :) Poor little guy, what a mean mommy!

4 comments:

Jill said...

It was bound to happen sometime.

Eliza said...

That recently happen to us but we were in the car, so it also got all over the passenger seat and Chuck.

Angie said...

Welcome to the world of having a boy! He is so stinkin' cute!

Katie said...

Try being the mean aunt... I was changing my nephews diaper and he started peeing so what did I do? Drop the diaper and run! You I am sure did better than me! And congrats on your anniversary!