Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summerfest

Kelsey, River and Alea..so cute!
There was a Life Flight Heli

Jill Gant & I went to Orem's Summerfest this year. It was fun to just walk around the booths and get some ice cream on a hot day. I go to summer fest every year for the carnival rides! I always say carnival rides are the best, because you could actually die on one! haha! It just make the thrill that much more intense :) My favorite carni ride has to be the Zipper. It is so much fun, it was there this year but Jill and I both had our kids so we didn't go :( It was fun just to watch people get on though. Jill's little girl Alea is only four days older then River and they were both sound asleep the whole time, even when we went and listened to some live music that was playing SUPER LOUD!! It was a really fun day. I met up with Cheyenne & Tyson Anderson later that night for the parade on Center St. Her grandparents live right on Center so we had great seats. There weather was really nice for the parade, but literally as the last float went by it started to rain, so it was perfect timing I guess. I always love June and July festivities! Can't wait for the 4th of July! It is my favorite Holiday :)

0 comments: