Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Weekend Fun








River got a bath for our Saturday of fun, he wasn't loving it as you can see from the pic. Tony, Riv and I went to the Utah Lake Festival on Saturday. I guess it is something that is new, it was fun but probably more for little kids. The Lake was beautiful though, there were a ton of sail boats out too. Tony and I really want to learn to sail :) The weather was perfect for a day outside. After strolling around the Lake we were hungry and decided to go to this Hawaiian BBQ place in Orem Tony had been to, it was pretty good! It was still a beautiful day and we didn't want to waste it so we decided it would be nice to go up to Sundance. It was so pretty up there! It is so green in the canyon from all the moisture!! So pretty! River was so good the whole day so I decided he deserved a little reward, so while we were in the General store I found these adorable dolls. They are all handmade from Peru, I thought they were so cute! We got River the Racoon and named him "Cooni", they are made by blabla and you should check out all there cute dolls @ blablakids.com. I like them so much I think I will get Riv one for every Birthday :)

0 comments: