Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Tony loving River!

Fateher's Day dinner with family
Riv looking at Daddy :)

This was Tony's first Fathers Day as a Daddy. He has been such a wonderful, tender, loving Father to River. They both adore each other, as soon as Tony walks through the door River starts following him with his eyes and once Tony starts talking to him he smiles, so cute :) Tony has felt a little left out while working and finishing up classes, but he is finishing his classes today! So he can see Riv a little more now, and I know he can't wait. We are dinner at my parents, soaked hamburgers were the request, they are so yummy! Happy Fathers Day Tony! I love u! I gave both Tony and my Dad pictures framed of Riv that they can take to work and brag :) I am blessed with both a great Father of my own (they don't come any better) and a great Father for my child :) Love u both!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow, I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congratulations. He is beautiful!!! Good luck with everyhthing, you will be such a great mother.