Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Stroller!


So here it is! This is the stroller system my parents got for Tony and I. It is very easy to use, everything is as easy as , push and click. It is a Chicco, which I am hoping is good. I am a little worried at how big it is even when folded, but I noticed most strollers in the same price range were the same size. The colors are pretty neutral for a boy or girl. Overall I really like it! I guess I will really be able to tell when the baby gets here. I am getting quite the little collection of baby items, thanks to my mom! I have some really cute clothes, towels for bath time, a bath, a swing, stroller/carseat (thanks mom and dad), crib (thanks George & Judi), diapers, wipes, chaging station, etc. The best part is almost everything I have so far has been on sale! That is really why I have so much, there have been great sales and I didn't want to pass them up. My mom is the best thrift shopper you have ever seen so she comes home with bags of clothes for like 10 dollars! I'm really not kidding either! I for some reason still feel like I'm missing some things but can't figure out what? Im starting to feel a little nervous for delivery, it will be here before I know it and I think thats what scares me the most! Im almost 30 wks! Ah!

4 comments:

Jill said...

You know, if you already have everything, what are the rest of us going to get you? You can't buy everything until after your baby shower!

Laurel said...

Geez. Yeah. What are we going to get you? :) I'm sure we'll think of something.

Eliza said...

We have the same stroller or at least pretty similar. We've liked it. It's sturdy.

Debbie Feller said...

Dear Chris, Enjoyed seeing your new posts!!
Love, Mom