Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thanks!


So I was just going through some of my older posts and realized how many great comments you guys have left for me!! I just wanted to thank all of you for your wonderful advise and encouragement. (What better time to tell you then around V-day!) I feel really lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family!! I also wanted u all to know how much I love being updated by what is going on in your lives. I will try to be better at keeping my blog better updated :) Thanks again for everything! I love all of you!!
So here is a question about Valentines Day....who plans it in your relationship? Tony and I have decided on switching each year who plans the events. What do you guys do? And, what are your plans (if they aren't a surprise) this year for V-day? Love to hear from you :)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Funny thing. I just got a pandora bracelet for my birthday and I want this charm super bad. And here it is on your blog.