Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Look how big I'm getting!!

So here is another pic of my preggo belly! I feel like it has gotten a lot bigger lately! I feel like it can't get much bigger, but I know that it will. I'm kind of starting to wonder just how big am I going to get?! I guess we will just have to wait and see :) My weight has been very consistent lately, I am actually just staying the same, but I feel like my belly is getting bigger. So I'm not quite sure why I have not been gaining weight with the growth? Weird?! I feel him all the time now and sometimes when I'm at work he will move so quick that my stomach moves and I ask my coworkers if the just saw it move! Most of my coworkers are guys, so I think they have been a little freaked out by this question, they just quickly respond "I don't just stare at your belly!" haha! Poor guys, I should probably stop asking them. I think their responses are pretty funny though so I might just keep it up :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

You look so cute! Be glad that you aren't gaining weight, that is my biggest struggle. I don't think you look that big but again the person that is pregnant always thinks they are huge. (I feel huge and I know I have a lot longer to go.) So, has Tony felt the baby move yet? What does he think?

Laurel said...

You won't believe this, but you're looking good for how far along you are! And as long as you're healthy, that hold on the weight gain is great!

Katie said...

You do not look big at all for how far along you are!! You are one of the "cute" pregnant ladies!!