Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cute little girl!


My mom forwarded me these video's of Connie Talbot. She is a 6 yr old girl who went on the British version of American Idol. She is really cute and has a amazing voice! You have to watch the cute videos! I always delete my mom's forwards, she is the worst forwarder ever!! haha! She told me that this wasn't just junk and that I need to watch it. So I hope you guys all enjoy :) Thanks mom!

I can't figure out how to upload the videos so just go watch them here.

http://www.tagtele.com/videos/voir/7383/1/

http://www.tagtele.com/videos/voir/19214/1/


5 comments:

Laurel said...

I watched some of the other videos too! Yikes. I think I was still learning how to tie my shoes and count to 100 when I was 6. She's singing all over the world!

Carlie said...

Your mom wanted an invite to my new private blog. She forgot to leave her email though. Can you get it to me? Carlie@babybintz.com

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

I love this little girl.. she is so talented!

Eliza said...

elizaplatt@hotmail.com

Lori & Rj said...

Hey! My email is lori_g_allen@yahoo.com