Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Best Cupid Day EVER!!

So I have to gush a little, I'm just so impressed with my great husband! We have decided to switch off each year who plans Valentines Day, this year was Tony's turn. Now I'm not trying to be mean, but Tony has not always been the best gift giver. Example: right after we got engaged it was my birthday, he got me a wedding barbie :( I really didn't mind, it was more funny then anything, but I have given him a "hard time" about it ever since :) Well, he has totally redeemed himself!! This was the best gift/Valentines I have ever received.
The day started with him making me breakfast, he told me he had the whole day planned for us and that I just needed to sit back and relax. We then headed to a matinee showing of He's just not that into you, which I loved! So cute. Following the movie he said he had lunch plans for us at Thanksgiving Point. We got yummy chicken wraps and then went to the ice cream parlor and split a sundae ummm! It was now around 4 o' clock and he said he had a couple more surprises for me, but would not tell me what they were. We got on the freeway heading north, so I figured we were going to SL, I had no idea for what though? We had already seen a movie and had just eaten?? I kept asking, but he would just laugh and say you will see. I was in total shock when we pulled up to the Grand America Hotel and proceeded to park. I still didn't know what we were doing there. I kept saying "why are we here? what are we doing?" he just laughed and was like come on...you know what we are doing...we are staying the night here! I was totally blown away!! We stayed there are first honeymoon night so it has some sentimental value. I couldn't believe that he had planned all this without me knowing. I had packed nothing, not knowing the plans for the evening, but to my surprise Tony had it all covered and had packed a overnight bag for the both of us! So sweet. We checked in and dropped our stuff off in the room and went shopping for a little while in SL, before we retired to our beautiful room. I was on cloud nine, I told him how much I loved everything, he just said there is more! He gave me a whole hour long back massage....ohhhh...it was so wonderful, especially since my back has been hurting so much since I have been preggo. Last, but not least, he pulled out a charm that I had asked for, for my pandora bracelet!! What a wonderful husband!! It will be a Valentines to remember, I feel so lucky!! Thanks for the perfect day Tony, I love you!! XOXOX
I feel bad, all I got for him were v day Krispy Kreme's. I will make it up to him next year though ;) I hope you all had a wonderful V day too!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, Tony! Good work! I'm very impressed!

Debbie Feller said...

Christin you do have a wonderful husband!!! Glad it was such a GREAT day!!!
Love, Mom