Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shocker!


Yep! I chopped my hair off!! It was completely random, I had no idea I was going to do it. For those of you who know me well, know that I'm pretty easy going when it comes to my hair. I feel like ever since I have been pregnant my hair has been super dry and really gross. So I sat in the chair and said "I'm bored with my hair and I'm not against cutting it!" So we decided to go with a longer bob to get it healthy again and I can also grow it out if I want. I'm really happy I did it, it will be fun for a change. I also went a little blonder :) Don't worry though I don't want to have mom hair just yet! haha! Let me know what you think, quite a change. I didn't even tell anyone I was doing it (probably cause I didn't know) not even Tony! I hope he likes it!!

7 comments:

Eliza said...

It's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! It is seriously way cute! I love it! It makes me want to cut my hair again....but we all know how chubby I looked with short hair. You are one brave girl!

Laurel said...

It's cute on you! Really, really cute!

Jill said...

Christin, I really like it. Meredith told me you cut it and I was surprised since you were trying to grow it out. Don't you love what pregnancy does to your hair? Just wait, it will do a lot more things you've never thought of. Hey, can you cut and color my hair sometime?

Katie said...

I LOVE IT!!! IT IS SO SO SO CUTE! I THOUGHT YOUR HAIR WAS SO CUTE LONG, BUT IT IS FANTASTICALLY CUTE SHORT!

Debbie Feller said...

Dear Christin, I think it's a fun new look!!
Love, Mom

The Mortensen Family said...

I love it! It looks so cute. I can't wait to try that product by Sebas. My hair has been totally dry too.