Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Cookie Swap

This year a couple of my friends and I decided that instead of buying each other Christmas gifts this year, we would do a cookie swap instead! Basically, you make your favorite cookie recipe and swap the cookies and the recipe. I think it will be a lot of fun, and you get a bunch of new ideas! If you would like to join us just let me know :) I think I want to a have little party/get together to do the swap, so it will be really fun. Also, I was wondering if anyone knew of any good charity events going on this holiday season. I would like to get involved in one, but just don't know of any yet. Please let me know if you know of a good cause that needs some help!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Meredith is in on the cookie swap now too! :)

Katie said...

I wish I could come...let me know when you are doing it!

Laurel said...

When?

Christin Foscarini said...

Im not sure exact dates but it will be around Christmas time. Honestly the more the merry! I think it will be a lot of fun :) Let me know when is good for you guys too, so we can all come :)