Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dry Hair Fix


I just found this Conditioning Masque by Sebastian called Penetraitt. I love it! You can use it as a deep conditioner and let it dry for ten minutes. I usually don't have time for that though and use it as just a good conditioner in the shower and let it set for about 5 min. It's great especially with the seasons changing and drying everything out. It really puts that needed moisture back into your hair. Let me know about products you have loved as well! I always love to try new things. :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hey, I don't think Saturday will work for me. We haven't been paid and I don't think we will be until next week. Is there another time before Thanksgiving that you could cut and color my hair?

Angie said...

I just starting using Nanoworks by Purology and let me tell you....AMAZING!!! The best deep conditioner I've ever used. It is more a once a week thing, but still, its doing wonders for my ultra-dry hair right now.

I'll have to try out this stuff now too. I'm such a hair product junkie:)! Love the new hair by the way, super cute!!