Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas shopping!



So I am proud to say that I'm almost completely done with Christmas shopping! I started early this year, because I hate how crazy everything gets closer to Christmas. While we were finishing our shopping I went into J. Crew. Here are just a couple pics of some super cute things I found. They are on my list (along with pretty much anything at J. Crew right now). What are somethings on your lists this year? Tony and I already got each other our Christmas gifts to each other. We got new couches! Yay! :) We had only a sofa and it was really uncomfortable and ugly. So we are both really excited about our purchase. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving as well. I think Tony's parents are coming out here soon. We will see if they make it!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I can't believe you are almost done shopping for Christmas already. You need to post pictures of your couches, I really want to see them!!

Anonymous said...

Well…. JCrew is a nice option for Thanksgiving shopping.

Katie said...

You are so good. I always try to start early but then end up spending too much money because I forgot what I already bought!