Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baby Update


So I am now 4 months along. I am finally starting to feel better, and very happy for that. I have had a nasty cold that I'm trying to get rid of, but seems to be getting worse :( Everyone has been asking me if I have any cravings, so far not really. I have always loved Italian food and now I just want that more. The last couple of days I have noticed my appetite has seemed to increase, I'm always thirsty and hungry. Tony and I have zero food at our house, which is going to need to change quickly. I'm having a hard time finding healthy quick meals. I really don't want to start the fast food runs, way to greasy, yuck! Do you have any suggestions on simple, yet healthy, quick snacks. I still fit into all my regular clothes, when do you usually need to start getting bigger stuff? Tony and I are also trying to make some room for a nursery, so we are combining our office with our guest room. We are going to be putting a desk, coffee table, and a couch on KSL in a few days, but if any one is interested in any of these items before we do let me know. We will be selling them at about a 100 dollars or less. Everything is in good shape, we just need more room in our place for baby :)

Desk: $100.00 Coffee Table: $40.00 Couch: $75.00

9 comments:

Laurel said...

After seeing you the other day, I can't believe you're already 4 months along. You're tiny girl! I was starting to wear the smaller maternity stuff at that point. You're doing great. You may continue to grow slowly or you could pop out one day, literally. I had the same "cravings" you do, only mine was Mexican food. And you'll probably have that cold for the next 5 months--so make friends with it and do your best to make yourself comfortable. As far as snacks....I kept fruit leather, granola bars, and fresh fruit around the house. Instant oatmeal is good, good for you, and sticks to your belly a little longer.

Jill said...

I'm so glad you are starting to feel better. You sound like me, I'm finally feeling a little better and then that darn cold found me. I've had a sore throat and no voice for 6 days. The problem with that is once one of us gets it, we all do. I didn't really start wearing maternity clothes until around 20 weeks last time, but this time I'm already showing and need them soon. Hope your're doing well.

Angie said...

That is great that you are starting to feel better. I never had any cravings with either of my pregnancies.

You can buy Purology at Five State. I do hair out of my house one day a week. We finished a room in our basement and made it into my salon. It's been nice not having to do hair in my kitchen!!

Eliza said...

If you're anything like me you won't need the maternity clothes until after you've had the baby. Fo real. I wore my same jeans to the hospital that I was wearing before I got pregnant. And now.... they're too small. I learned not to expect anything from other people's experiences. It's crazy how different people's pregnancies are.

Carlie said...

Hey, I need your email! I am having a private show at my house before my shows coming up for my friends and neighbors.
Can you email me with your email and if you have your moms and merediths that would be great too!
carlie@babybintz.com

Katie said...

I am happy to hear you are feeling better!! Hope all is well

Jessie said...

I would love to take pictures for you and Tony! Just let me know what days/times work best for you and I'm sure we can figure something out.

Jessie said...

I can either do it this Saturday morning or next Saturday, which works best for you? And do you have a location in mind? Feel free to e-mail me a jessie@jessiealexisphotography.com

Jessie said...

Let's do it Saturday evening at 4. There is a place in American Fork called Star Mill that would be a cool location. It's an antique store and it has a lot of great backgrounds. Does something like that sound good?