Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Hungry? YES!

So I think this explains exactly how I have been feeling lately! HUNGRY! I'm always thirsty and all I want is Milk, milk, milk! I have been craving Olive Garden's soup, salad and bread sticks! (bthw American fork has a O G now and it's way better then Provo's) I have tried to stay healthy though, if I get a sweet tooth I allow myself a few jelly belly's. I read in one of my pregnancy books that in the second trimester you will gain 12-14 lbs! Is that true?! That is a lot!! I guess if I keep staying this hungry it could happen, but that scares me! I'm already at the biggest weight I have ever been. Oh and I also have a question about the garment situation. My bottoms are getting tight in the waist, do I just buy a bigger size or what? And how much bigger, one size?? So confused! Help :)

4 comments:

Jill said...

We went to the Olive Garden in American Fork yesterday. What a quincidence. Geez I wish I was over the sick part. I'm always hungry but never know what to eat. It's true, you probably will gain that much weight in the second trimester. If you watch what you eat and are trying to be healthy you will probably be alright.

Amanda said...

all I have to say is maternity g's. They are ugly but functional. I was always hungry and I always eat a lot when I am prego. Just breast feed and watch what you eat when the baby is born and the weight always falls off (at least it did for me)

Laurel said...

I have mixed feelings about maternity g's. They quit making the maternity version of the ones I wear, so I only have one top that I like. But, I think the new maternity ones are more like what you've been wearing. Get some tops but forget the bottoms. I just bought bigger sizes of the ones I already wore and let the waistband sit beneath my belly. The maternity bottoms are awful. And yes, you'll probably gain that much weight in the 2nd trimester. It's normal and healthy.

The Shupes said...

So I have been a horrible blogger lately and just figured out that you are pregnant!! Oh my heck, how exciting!! A little boy. I'm sure everyone tells you how wonderful it is but truly there is nothing like it. When you hold that little guy for the first time you'll be amazed at how much you love him. It's a miracle!! I am so excited for you. Good luck with everything. I am getting really nervous for this second one!!