Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tagged...I never do these, but here ya go!

8 TV shows I live to watch...

1. The Hills
2. Jon & Kate plus 8
3. Greek
4. The Office
5. What not to wear
6. Bringing home baby
7. Unwrapped
8. Gossip Girl

8 Fav. Resteraunts... (This is making me hungry)

1. Macaroni Grill
2. PF Changs
3. Shoots ( I love the salt & Pepper chicken )
4. Red Rock Brewery
5. Noodles & Co.
6. Cheescake Factory
7. The Roof (For special occasions )
8. Happy Sumo

8 things that happened yesterday...

1. You really don't want to know!
2. puked
3. ditto to two
4. slept by the toilet
5. I told you, you didnt want to know!
6. #2
7. #2
8. Took sleeping pill that knocked me out for 12 hours :)

8 Things I'm looking forward to...

1. Not being sick anymore! Please!!
2. Being able to get back to work, and a paycheck!
3. Finding out what Im having...Girl or Boy
4. The holidays and family games
5. Fun things I want to bake for the Holidays
6. Christmas Shopping :)
7. A break from school for Tony
8. Baby shopping

8 Things I love about Fall...

1. Colorful Leaves
2. Crisp air
3. Apples (honeycrisp to be exact)
4. Sweaters
5. Hot Apple Cider
6. Pumpkin carving
7. Halloween!
8. It's cold but no snow

8 things on my wishlist...

1. I want McCain to win the election
2. I want some bakery cookie sheets
3. I want to be in Hawaii asap
4. No more morning sickness
5. Tony to be done with school for good
6. My house to alway be clean, with no work from me!
7. A healthy baby
8. No more morning sickness...I think I already said that!

8 people I tag
1. Jill
2. Laurel
3. Lara
4. Meredith
5. Amanda
6. Eliza
7. Katie
8. Angie

1 comments:

Annie said...

i have been trying to leave you a comment for forever..i dont know what was up but it wasn't letting me. anyway i just wanted to tell you how happy i am for you, seriously after the sickness it is the most amazing thing ever...my sickness only lasted, oh 5 months :) let me know if you need anything, i know how it is when your man is at work and school!