Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Love or Lust

We just picked up the Breitling watch line where I work (Goldsmith Co.). The guys I work with are literally foaming at the mouth!! They are obsessed with these watches. It is pretty funny to watch all of them drool on the glass cases, wishing that they had the money to just pull one out and put it on their own wrist. So I decided to go over and make fun of them a little, but then I saw this watch (pic)....beautiful! Yellow gold with diamond ladies Breitling watch. So there I was with the rest of the guys drooling. To bad the price tag on it would force me to sell my first born child! But hey there is always dreaming, so I will :)

3 comments:

Laurel said...

You'd have to sell more than your first born!

Amanda said...

Brad loves them. I just got a nice Michael Kors from Nordstrom and Brad thinks it is lame cause of course it doesn't compare to Breitling.

Jill said...

Tyler is drooling over them too. He came home from school and told me that you guys got them in. Then he had to take a trip to your store to see them in person. Pathetic.