Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Cookie Update!


I had a couple of my friends come over and we were supposed to decorate Halloween Sugar Cookies like the ones you see in the last post....not exactly! The cookies turned out really great, I used my grandma's recipe which is THE BEST!! The frosting on the other hand....was way to runny and kind of a mess! haha! I still had a great time and it was fun to have my friends little girls over. I love these two little girls! They loved getting there pics taken, their moms, not so much :) I did not even get a pic of the cookies but they weren't that cute :( haha! Oh well. It was so much fun to have people over that I love to help start the Halloween season off right!


2 comments:

Laurel said...

I wanted to come! I'm glad it was fun.

Jill said...

Thanks for inviting us. By the looks of it, it looks like you invited two 1 year olds to your party. I love it! We had so much fun!