Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

One more reason to love Fall time!

Apples! Not just any apple either. My all time favorite apple has got to be Honey crisp. Oh...they are so good!! If you are looking for a apple that is crispy, but still sweet you may want to try one of these yummy treats! I love them because it really does taste like you are eating some sweet (which usually means horrible for you, but it's just a apple!) treat! If you have never had one, go and get yourself some and see what you have been missing out on :) If you have had one, don't you want one now! Do you have a fall time favorite treat? If you do share yours.

3 comments:

Jill said...

The apples look great. Although I'm more on an orange kick. I love that you are updating more often. Keep it up!

Katie said...

Christin....I must tell you that next year you will have to hit up the farmer's market and find my Dad's apples. He has the best Honey Crisps in the world!!

Brenda said...

Hey Christin I totally agree - honey crisp apples are delicious! A friend recently introduced me. I slice them very fine and enjoy every bite . . . I think I'll go get one now!