Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

 Now that it has cooled down quite a bit we have been spending a lot more time in doors.

 Milo is sitting up so well now. It has made it easier for him and River to interact a little bit more, which is so fun to watch!

 I think it is crazy how much Milo looks like River did when he was a baby, but one thing they definitely don't have in common is their eye color! Riv is DARK Brown, and Milo is Baby BLUE!

 They love to play on each others beds. This was right after bath time, just hanging out in their diapers playing with toys. Love them!

 I just loved how wild Milo's face looked in this pic! haha!

 River was on a mission, as he almost always is, to get all of Milo's toys stuffed into a plastic container. Milo just loves "playing" with his brother.

 My little blue eyed cutie

 River going in for the kiss...

 ...Milo never knows what to think when River kisses him, but he loves the attention.

River is the sweetest big brother to Milo. He loves kissing and hugging him. I can't wait until they can actually play together. I'm sure they will be best buds. Man, I love these boys so much!

0 comments: