Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ho Ho Ho...

 My Mom remembered that she had bought this outfit for Milo. She found it the other day so we had to put it on him. He was so cute! It was only a 3 month size, but Milo is pretty small so it fit him almost perfect. The hat was the only thing that was too small, which is weird because his head is supposedly super small?! Anyway, I thought he looked adorable as Santa :)



 Mi with his Grandma


 Mi & Mommy (Love him!)


 The other day River went missing at my Mom's house. I was looking all around for him, then heard him laughing...this is where I found him. It actually kind of grosses me out that he goes in the dog kennel and lies in his bed...yuck...but he loves it and I can't convince him to get out of it!


 River "helping" Grandma rake leaves. Riv LOVES working in the yard. He loves working with all the tools. He really does try to help too.


 It was particularly cold this day, so I used my scarf to try to warm Milo up.


He looked pretty silly, but it kept him from freezing. It made me think of the pioneers and how they must have tried to keep their babies warm, but then I had to stop thinking about it because it made me feel sick to my stomach from empathy. Man we are so blessed!


1 comments:

Annie said...

i cannot believe how big your boys are! they are adorable, milo wrapped up in your scarf is so sweet, and those eyes!