Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Card 2011



I'm really sorry that this is the way most of you will be getting our Christmas Card this year. I'm an idiot and ordered way to few cards! Usually I have way to many, I don't know what I was thinking. I barely had enough to send to family, again I'm an idiot! I feel like I still have baby brain, so again I'm sorry and will do better next year. I have loved getting your holiday cards! Thank you for sending them and please keep me on your list. I'm hoping I won't be so dumb next year :) Love you all!!

Merry Christmas!
We are so thankful for the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ and this wonderful time of year to celebrate his birth. We are so blessed to have the Gospel in our lives and to be surrounded by loving Family and Friends. May we all bless the lives of those that aren't as blessed as we are. 

Much Love, The Foscarini's
Tony, Christin, River & Milo

0 comments: