Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Charlie Brown Christmas

 We have visited Santa already this year. We go to the Gatehouse Santa. He is so sweet and there is never a line :) Milo, as you can see, was the only one that made it to Santa's lap. River was curled up on the floor in his "time out" position, refusing to go anywhere near Santa. He has never liked Santa, so I figured that was how it would be. Doesn't Milo look cute though :) Milo asked for some more milk for Christmas ;) Milo has actually been really interested in food lately. If Tony or I are eating around him he will lung for the food!! I have tried to give him baby food a couple times, but he is never interested in baby food. He wants the real thing or nothing. Hopefully that means I will finally have a good eater (fingers crossed).

 I really wasn't feeling like putting up our big tree this year, so instead we have a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. We even have Linus' blue blanket wrapped around the base. Tate gave us this sweet book and stuffed Charlie Brown last year for Christmas. We have already read it to the boys and plan on reading it many more times this year, it really is so sweet.

 I made this cute little nativity scene at a Super Saturday event in my ward. I thought it turned out pretty cute and hope it will be something my kids will like.

Charlie Brown Christmas' are the best kind! :)

0 comments: