Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

What the Heck!


He may look cute and innocent, but he is not! When I got home today I thought it would be nice to take Teddy out to the grassy area of the complex to play, it has been such a nice day and I thought he would like it. We headed down the stairs and I grabbed a toy of his to play with. I threw the toy out onto the grass for him to go get, but he wouldn't...he just stayed by me. I kept trying to get him to go fetch his toy but he just sat there. So I decided I was going to sit down and enjoy the warmth of the sun. As soon as I sat down Teddy came and peed on me!!! It was literally only like two drops, so I pushed him away and told him to go play with his toy. He went and got the toy and came back and tried to pee on me again!!! What the Heck! What a stupid little animal. I was mad at this point and grabbed him and took him back upstairs, no more "playing" for him! What a crazy little dog. He has actually done this before, Tony and I were outside playing with him and running him around the yard when our neighbors little boy came out to play as well, Teddy ran right up to him and tried to pee on his leg!! The poor little boy didn't know what to do! I ran over and pushed Teddy away, it didn't look like Teddy actually peed on him, but he tried!! How embarrassing the little boys mom saw it too! I told her I was really sorry, she was really nice about it and said it wasn't a big deal. My dog is so stupid!!

2 comments:

Debbie Feller said...

I think that's pretty funny, Chris!! I guess he won't be getting out to "play" for awhile!! Hope he's not going to try to do that to the baby!!!

Jill said...

That's hilarious! Just remind me not to get close to him.